The NW Outreach purpose is to encourage, inspire, and enrich fragile hearts and lives...
Because God loved us first!
Jan Sanders, NW Outreach Ministries Director
PO Bx 34, Burley WA 98322
Ph: 360-710-1552 / message or text
All donations to NW Outreach Ministries are tax-deductible
Non profit 501 (c)3
THANK YOU TO OUR DONORS AND VOLUNTEERS!
A few examples of what your gifts and volunteerism provided this year:
- coats for the fire victims in Pateros
- partnering with Abraham's House, 1,104 forgotten seniors received gifts on Christmas Eve
- when a tree broke through a family's roof, emergency funds were provided
- an addicted mom exchanged her hopeless life for a life of hope when she prayed for Jesus to be Lord of her life at the SeaTac Rest Area
- tents and sleeping bags were provided for homeless teens to The Coffee Oasis
- Gig Harbor Fish Food Bank (hunger relief)
- S Kitsap Helpline (hunger relief)
Mission House (a program for men emphasizing Jesus Christ's transformational power to conquer sin's addictions). www.faithmissionhouse.org
"For I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me. Then the righteous will answer Him saying," Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?"
When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides His sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, " Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you since the foundation of the world;
And the King will answer and say to them," Assuredly I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to the least of these My brethren, you did it for Me." Matthew 31-40